Followers

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Simply Beautiful


With all the gloomy weather we have been having this little graphic is going to be my motto for today. And speaking of beautiful....

Nana had to share this photo of Margaret. Her mommy is so sweet to send Nana pictures of my girlie all ready for church.  Don't you just love her big blue bow? A little Southern girl is not ready for church without a bow!

Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend. We will be celebrating with granddaughter, Kendall, tomorrow as she is having a birthday party. She will turn nine next Saturday. Where has the time gone? And I am on the hunt for a Japanese maple tree for my front flower beds today. Wish me luck! They are my favorite ornamental and it is proving hard to find one in my price range!!

9 comments:

Mildred said...

Oh, Margaret looks adorable. Also, happy birthday to Kendall. We have had a week of rain and they are predicting storms Sun. Best wishes finding a pretty Jap. maple. We had a neighbor in Canton who had about 5 varieties of maples....I never realized there were so many colors! Always a cheerful experience visiting your blog. xoxo

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How pretty! The years do fly by! Enjoy your weekend. Hope you find a pretty tree to plant! Sweet hugs, Diane

Arlene said...

Ladies we found a perfect little tree for only $50! Marvin put it in the ground and here is hoping it grows and thrives. I just love Japanese Maples. You are right Mildred, there are many varieties. I like the old fashioned kind that grow so gracefully. Now I need to get my nandinas, hostas and impatiens in and my garden will be ready for summer. Thanks for the sweet words regarding Margaret. She is a firecracker even though she looks angelic in this photo.

Terri D said...

Good luck with your tree hunt! Keep us posted. Margaret is adorable. Have fun at the birthday party - and yes, time goes much too fast!

Debby said...

I e hrr glasses. She is adorable.

Arlene said...

Debby, we love her glasses too...they are so Margaret. She chose the round lenses.:)

Joy said...

so sweer little girl! Precious moments being with family.

Linda said...

Your Margaret is adorable!!! I love little girls in dresses!!
Glad you found your perfect tree!!!

Arlene said...

Terri, I had to go and check on my little tree this morning!! Thank you Linda...here in Alabama, little girls are quite the fashionistas.lol.