Followers

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Brothers Grimm

While we were partying the other day, Katy asked me to get a photo of the boys together. Baylor is not one for posing for pictures but with the help of Mom and Dad we got some good ones.

Something made Baylor laugh!!

The boys...

This boy has my heart. Yesterday I was having my teeth cleaned and I was talking to my hygienist about Baylor, admitting to her that sometimes I wonder why autism had to affect our precious boy. She replied without a beat, He is a pure soul that you get to love. Well that gave me something to think about all afternoon. That is SO true!

Elliott is 16 months old and such a charmer.

Benjamin Anton and Benjamin Elliott....

I wanted to get some shots of Landon with his cousins but he was too busy playing to stop for pictures! This Nana is so thankful for ALL her grands.

8 comments:

Mildred said...

Beautiful smiles.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Yes I agree what beautiful smiles on the boys! Have a great day!
Julie xo

Arlene said...

Thank you ladies...growing up in an all girl family, having sons and grandsons has taught me a lot about little boys.lol

Gina said...

Arlene, your sweet grands have such sweet & mischievous faces. Love the pictures! Thank you for sharing!

Terri D said...

Arlene, these are such good photos! The laughing is so precious! Thanks for sharing!

Arlene said...

Gina and Terri...you all make my day with your sweet comments.

doodles n daydreams said...

A couple of nice looking boys there. Big smiles.

Diana

Arlene said...

Diana, while Baylor is autistic, he has a sweet sense of humor that we all enjoy. When I see that boy laughing, it just melts my heart.