Followers

Monday, April 13, 2015

The MOPscars!

On Friday, the MOPscars were given out to the most deserving MOPs..mothers of preschoolers. Of course all mothers of preschoolers should be given awards for getting through the day!! We wanted to celebrate our special moms with some cute awards. We also set up a red carpet and a photo booth.

Props for the photo booth.

Some of the MOPs really got into the spirit of the day!

More MOPs...

Our steering committee had fun deciding who would win the MOPscars this year.

Our MOPs group...so thankful to First Bible for allowing us to use their facilities and they provide child care!! This is a great blessing as most MOPs groups have to pay for their own childcare. FBC sees MOPs as a ministry to the young moms of Decatur.

Some of our fearless leaders....love all my MOPs ladies. They are such a blessing to me. This is my third year as a mentor and I am looking forward to Year Four.

5 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Arlene,
What a great and fun idea. Looks like everyone had a great time. Wishing you a nice day.
Julie xo

Mildred said...

Just a wonderful idea for everyone. Fun photos.

Arlene said...

These young ladies keep me young!!

Terri D said...

What fun everyone had with your great idea!! Thanks for sharing!

Arlene said...

Terri we had a blast...I love my MOPS moms.