Followers

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Audrey is Here!!

Well after a long wait in the Northside Hospital labor and delivery waiting room on Friday evening, Audrey Katherine Grimm made her appearance at 10:28 pm. She was born on the birthday of Nancy's late grandmother and Uncle Ed, her Grimm great uncle.  We managed to see her and hold her before heading to our hotel room!  I will post a photo once her mom and dad say it is ok...but I warn you, she is a cutie pie!!

So I celebrated Mother's Day with my new granddaughter, then drove to Bham where we had Krispy Kremes with the Hoova Grimms. I received a beautiful necklace from Ben, Katy, Margaret, Baylor and Elliott.  Arriving in Decatur I found a gift bag from Amelia, Kendall and Landon...it held a pretty infinity scarf and earrings! Now I am collapsed on the sofa, ready to watch Call the Midwife!

Life is Good. I am blessed.

6 comments:

Mildred said...

I kept checking throughout the weekend. I didn't realize Audrey had been born! Congrats.

Sounds like a wonderful weekend.

Gina said...

God bless Audrey! I'm glad everyone is safe and sound! And you will sleep well tonight - dream of grands and Krispy Kremes! :-)

Arlene said...

I did not have my computer with me and I was busy being a baby hog so I could not post until today!:) It was hard leaving her in Georgia.

Terri D said...

How wonderful!! So happy to hear this joyful news! It seems you had a great Mother's Day too! We are also watching Call The Midwife!!

doodles n daydreams said...

Congratulations to everyone, the parents and grandparents and all the family. A new baby is such a lovely blessing.

Diana

Arlene said...

Terri, one of my more memorable mother's days for sure...Diana, it was so hard to leave her knowing it would be a while before we saw her again!!