Followers

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Baby Watch

Nana has been informed that Miss Audrey could make an appearance at any time. So my cell phone is glued to my hand. I spent some time straightening the house and as my ox is in a ditch, I put a load of clothes in the wash. For those of you who did not grow up in the South( and maybe it is not just a southern thing) good Baptist girls do not do laundry on Sunday as it is a day of rest. However if your ox is in the ditch( check the Bible verse) you may get him out!  Since I might not get to do laundry tomorrow and Nana and Grandpa need underwear, I felt is was necessary!! And BTW, I go to a Bible Church now but I retain my Baptist roots. :)

So if I miss a post or two this week, you will know I am in Atlanta, loving on this new bundle of preciousness.  No matter how many grandchildren you have, a new one is so special. And please remember to say a prayer for Landon on Tuesday as he has his tonsillectomy. I feel pulled in two directions but Audrey wins this one. I know Landon's mama and Mimi will take good care of him.

I am sure I will be one distracted Nana at church this morning.

9 comments:

Mildred said...

Praying for mommy and baby and Landon. Let us hear from you when you have a chance.

Terri D said...

Prayers for all!!

My ox is always in a ditch on Sunday, so I'm with you one that one!

Keep us posted as you can!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'll keep them in my prayers my friend. And thank you so much for your sweet commend and especially for your prayers. Hugs, Diane

Linda said...

Haha! I, too, have deep Baptist roots but am now a member of the Methodist church! I like to say that I'm a 'recovering Baptist!'
I used to hear the old saying, " if you sew on Sunday, you will have to pick the stitches out with your nose when you get to heaven!"
Can't wait to see pics of your bundle of joy!

doodles n daydreams said...

I agree, there is nothing like a new baby no matter how many have been ahead and granmas can love them all :)

Diana

Karen said...

Saying a prayer for Mom and baby and for Landon's tonsillectomy, and for you. Enjoy that new grandbaby!!

Arlene said...

Thanks to all you sweet ladies for your prayers and good wishes. After an eventful Saturday, it appears Miss Audrey has decided to make us wait a bit to meet her. I will let you know how events progress!!

Gina said...

Too cute! I hope the baby makes her appearance soon. Prayers for her and little Landon too!

Arlene said...

Thanks for your prayers Gina...