Followers

Friday, May 29, 2015

Bubble Pit

The Birmingham Zoo hosted a Bubble pit last week and my grands had a chance to enjoy it. Here are Margaret and Baylor in the pit! Katy said that periodically a load of bubbles was dumped in the pit. This is a kid's dream come to life.

Before heading off to the Bubble pit, the Hoova Grimms enjoyed the zoo. They have a year round pass as it is a good place to enjoy some family time. I love this picture of Baylor and Ben.

Here is Miss Margaret. Ben brought the children over for Memorial Day while Katy was visiting a friend.

Our Elliott...I could eat this boy with a spoon. He is a typical third child..sweet and sunny!!

When Katy got here after her little overnight trip, the children were so excited to see her. You can tell they love their mommy. The look on Baylor's face is priceless!!

I love having my friends visit my blog and I hate to take a break but I need to recharge my blogging batteries. I will be taking a week off starting tomorrow. I plan to return to my blog on June 8th. In the meantime, check out my blog roll friends and visit them while I am away.

11 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Arlene wow what fun for the cute kids! I do hope you enjoy your blogging break as we all need that! See you soon.
Hugs, Julie xo

Karen said...

That bubble pit is a great idea! Have a nice break. See you soon.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I hope you have a wonderful week! I may take some time off soon, too. It helps! Sweet hugs, Diane

Arlene said...

Thanks for understanding Fellow Bloggers!! Every now and then it is nice to have a time to pause and reflect. I guess I am always thinking,"I will post that on my blog!". Or "what can I post tomorrow?" I am thankful for all you ladies who are on my blog roll as I know my readers will enjoy your blogs too!!

Nancy's Notes said...

What precious and priceless photographs! What a fun bubble pit! Enjoy your time away~
Nancy

Mildred said...

Precious photos of your grands and Baylor is really blossoming. Bless you and enjoy your break.

Arlene said...

Thanks for dropping by Nancy..hope you will be back in June!! Mildred, he is making good progress!! Thanks for noticing.

doodles n daydreams said...

Have a lovely break - sometimes we do have to recharge our batteries :) See you when you get back.

Diana

Arlene said...

Diana I hope I come back renewed and refreshed!! I will still be reading blogs and commenting, just not blogging this week. See you on the blogosphere in June.

Terri D said...

Enjoy your time away! Love the photos!

Gina said...

Those bubbles are the bomb! Just think, you can forego bath time that night!