Followers

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Equal Time

As a Nana, I have to give equal bragging time to all my grands! Yesterday Landon had his award day but as he is in Kindergarten, they do their program in the classroom.  Landon got the Almond Joy Award as he is always joyful and a friend to everyone.

I am so proud of this boy's outgoing personality. As a toddler he was super shy and would cry at the drop of a hat. When I look at him now, I can hardly believe it is the same child.

His teacher gave everyone a note card with her observations added. As you can see Landon wants to be a police officer when he grows up. When I asked him about it, he told me he really wanted to be a Ninja but all the boys were saying that so he said Policeman!! And Landon is good at sports! He is tearing it up on his coach pitch baseball team.

And a gift from his teacher....isn't she a cutie? None of my teachers were that cute.lol...

Today is the last day of school and Kendall and Landon's Mimi is in charge of pick up. I am off to have lunch with my Girls and then dinner with my Titus Ladies from church!!  Starting the Memorial Day weekend off with a bang.

3 comments:

Mildred said...

Congrats to him on his award and that's a great photo with his teacher.

Arlene said...

He had a great year with Miss R!! The years are passing so quickly!!

Terri D said...

Such a sweet post!! He is a terrific young man. Have fun and have a great weekend!