Followers

Saturday, May 2, 2015

It's a Girl

After months of waiting, the new princess is here! And she will share a birth month and year with our Grimm princess.

I had a feeling this baby was a girl as Kate seemed to be giving hints of the gender through out the last months of her pregnancy.  It will be interesting to see what the new royal will be named. I am thinking Diana will be one of the names but I doubt they would call her Diana as I think the family would not be too happy about that.  I am thinking Elizabeth will be a front runner or maybe they will surprise us and name her a trendy name like Penelope or Ruby!! :))

I am off to my MOPs training today! Hope it is as pretty where you are as it is here in No Ala! Have a blessed day friends.

4 comments:

Mildred said...

I know you are anxious for your little princess to be born! Have a lovely day.

Terri D said...

Have a wonderful Saturday!

Arlene said...

Yes Mildred we are getting anxious!! And what a nice day I had with the other MOPs leaders today. It was such an encouragement.

Debby said...

That sweet little princess is a cutie for sure.