Followers

Friday, May 15, 2015

Let's Scuba

Since this Is Nanaland, I had to share this picture of a craft Baylor brought home from school!! His teachers are so creative!!

Baylor the Scuba Diver!! Those cute handprints that are a crab and a jellyfish caught my eye right away but my favorite is the Scuba Diver!!

Katy said she and Ben were so tickled when they found this art work in his book bag!!

My sweet friends threw a 60th birthday lunch for me yesterday at Deborah's house. I will be posting pictures tomorrow. I think I am going to like this new decade of life!!

4 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Oh, how cute is that!! And Happy Belated Birthday. Hope you had a wonderful time. :-)

Mildred said...

Such a delightful and heartwarming photo of Baylor. Enjoy your birthday time.

Arlene said...

Thanks Ladies...Yesterday Katy sent me a video of Baylor singing a song he heard on Yo Gabba Gabba, one of his favorite little tv shows. I love hearing his sweet voice. God is using this boy to teach me so many things.

Linda said...

How cute and clever!!!!
The 60's are great!!! Jump right in!!!