Followers

Monday, May 4, 2015

MOPs Training

On Saturday I was privileged to attend a MOPs training seminar at my church. Our MOPs coaches planned a day of learning for the MOPs leadership teams from Alabama and Tennessee. We had three area churches represented as well as a group of ladies from Tennessee.  As with most MOPs events, we soon went from strangers to friends!

Our theme last year was BE YOU BRAVELY.  Fierce and Flourishing will be our theme for 2015-2016.  Our MOPs coaches, Christina and Alisa, helped us brainstorm as we plan the next MOPs calendar.  We always want to have programs that engage our moms and make them feel that MOPs is a priority in their busy lives.


Each table at MOPs is decorated with a centerpiece. Christina shared this one with us. Her MOPs group came up with this cute centerpiece that reflects the theme for the year.


I love this MOPs saying!! In fact I won a luggage tag at one of our MOPs meetings with sentiment on it! I will be using it on vacay this summer.

If any of you moms or grandmoms are looking for a place of service, please check out your local MOPs group. They can always use Mentor Moms and what a blessing it is to meet the ladies that are raising future generations.

6 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

That is wonderful Arlene to be involved in this & must make you feel good! Have a great day!

Arlene said...

Yes Julie, i am truly blessed by the friendships I have made with these young moms.

Terri D said...

How wonderful to have experienced moms helping new moms with their little ones!! Everyone is blessed, but especially the young women who may not have their own mom or grandma close by to help. Awesome!

Arlene said...

Yes Terri, I do hope I am a surrogate for the ones who are here without moms to bounce ideas off of!! But they have taught me a lot too..what clothes are cool, what are the latest baby gadgets and what movies to go see!!lol

Gina said...

Arlene, what fun! I can't imagine you being fierce. Or me either for that matter.

Arlene said...

LOL Gina.