Followers

Monday, June 29, 2015

Going to Church

Kendall and Landon's stepmom, Tara, posted this picture on Facebook yesterday and I just loved it. Kendall and Landon are holding hands with their little sister, Raegan, as they walk into church. I am thankful that Nick and Tara take the children to church on the Sundays they are at the Ledlow home. Divorce is never easy and I know it has changed Kendall and Landon's lives but we are blessed to have a good relationship with Nick and Tara.  They allow us to have the children any time we want and Tara keeps us up to date on their school and sports activities.  I have heard many horror stories of divorce situations so I am very grateful that we all get along.

Speaking of blessings, when I went outside to get the morning paper, I was so happy to feel a cool breeze on my face. It is just delightful after last week's sweltering temperatures.  Monday is my errand day and I have quite a few stops on my list today!! One is the oil change at Toyota but I am taking my cross stitch with me, hoping to get a bit more done!! I am on a cross stitching roll right now. I am enjoying it so much! I was encouraged by Denise at www.refreshher.com to redeem my time in a more worthy manner. Check out her blog. And her sweet daughter, Whitney, is also on my blog roll. Her blog is www.comehomeforcomfort.com. Whitney blogs about homemaking and organizing, two of my favorite things.  Really I could read blogs all day! There are so many interesting ones to check out online and it seems as if someone is telling me about " a blog you have to read" each day.  Blogging has really expanded my world and I love all my blog friends! In fact, I feel as if I know the ladies whose blogs I read daily.  Well, enough chitchat....Off to get busy today! Have a good one friends.

6 comments:

Mildred said...

That is the sweetest photo.

Wishing you a good day with your running errands. We are loving the cooler temps and less humidity, too.

Arlene said...

It is beautiful here today...This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!!

Terri D said...

That is a very sweet photo and we also have a good relationship with our divorced kids and their new spouses. It does make it so much easier to be a family when everyone gets along. A blessing indeed!

Arlene said...

Yes Terri, it makes life much easier for the kiddos when we all get along.

Linda said...

That is a PRECIOUS photo and one to keep close to your heart! I'm sure your sweet attitude has a lot to do with everyone getting along so well!

Arlene said...

Thank you Linda...a little kindness goes a long way doesn't it? I am thankful that we are all believers and while not perfect, we strive to be an example to those around us.