Followers

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Preciousness

As you can imagine, with all this traveling and busy-ness, I have not been back to Georgia to see my newest granddaughter and it is really hard on Nana to miss this sweet baby. Plans are in order to remedy this on Father's Day but Charles and Nancy are so sweet to text me a photo almost every day. I am not sure if this makes it easier or harder!! Anyway, here are some of the latest photos.

Ok, this has to be my favorite!! My baby and his baby.

Here is Miss A in the little white gown that all of my grands have worn. Now I have six photographs of the various grands in this gown. I am going to have them all framed together. And I must apologize to Elliott in advance. After looking over these photos, everyone agrees that it was not Elliott's best look.:)

Another favorite. Clearly not happy at turning one month old!! Charles says she prefers her onesies and is not happy to "dress up".  Oh well sweet girl, it is a fact of life for all of us ladies that we have to change out of those comfy clothes every now and then!!

6 comments:

Mildred said...

She is so precious and I love the photo of her with Daddy. In her one mo. photo she is so mad her feet were moving!!! She will love this one when she gets older!

Arlene said...

Yes Mildred, I am sure she will be reminded of that one month picture in the future.lol. I am counting down the days until I see her!!

doodles n daydreams said...

Beautiful photos for a doting Nana.

Diana

Tori Leslie said...

She is precious! I love the photo of your son and his little one. So sweet!

Terri D said...

Look at all that hair!! She is absolutely adorable and my favorite is also the one with her daddy! Thanks for sharing!

Arlene said...

Thanks Ladies for the sweet comments...she is a cutie patootie.