Followers

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

All Done

I picked up two finished projects at the framer's last week. That is always a red letter day for me as I love completing a project.

I worked on this one for two years! I love working with fall colors!! Now I am working on a Thanksgiving sampler.  I put these smaller projects on easels for the holiday then put them away in my attic until the next holiday rolls around.

This one was a labor or love for Miss Audrey. I have done one for each of my granddaughters. Kendall's is pink, Margaret's is lavender and Audrey's is the turquoise you see above.  I had to turn it to the side to get a good picture of it!

When I finish my Thanksgiving project I have a Beach cross stitch and a July 4th cross stitch to get started on!!

9 comments:

Mildred said...

Arlene, You know how I love cross stitch. These turned out beautifully. Your granddaughters are so very blessed to receive your work of HEART!

Arlene said...

Mildred, I love that work of Heart!! It certainly is one. I told their moms that if they ever get tired of them, I want them back and I will hang all three of them together.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The Halloween sampler is very cute! I did one for Fall a few years ago and really enjoy the soft colors. Makes me wonder if I've blogged about it. Enjoy your week my friend. Hugs, Diane

Arlene said...

Oh please share it on your blog Diane. I love seeing other people's projects. Your sewing is so great!!

doodles n daydreams said...

The ones for the granddaughters are lovely. I haven't done any cross stitch for a long time, perhaps I should pull it out again.

Diana

Arlene said...

Thank you Diana...I have to be in the mood to cross stitch but I find that once I start, it is so relaxing. Then I sit there and cross stitch and I do not get anything else done!!

Gina said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Arlene said...

Thanks Gina!!

Jazzmin said...

What beautiful handiwork!! You are talented and I know those will be enjoyed by your granddaughters and all who get to admire them :)

Blessings!