Followers

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Elliott

Elliott is my youngest grandson and what a bundle of energy he is!! He has a big smile that will melt the stoniest heart!! Having an older brother on the autistic spectrum makes Elliott's life different from most of his peers. He cannot remember a time that did not include trips to "therapy" and taking big brother to preschool.  Elliott loves to play with Margaret, running after her, making up games but he does not understand why Baylor does not join in with their play. However that does not keep Elliott from chasing after Brother or aggravating him. ( which in reality is probably good for Baylor!) Katy said that Elliott was messing with Baylor the other day and Baylor looked at him and said"Watch It!" That is big for Baylor as he spoke up and it was an appropriate reaction!   I thought I would share a few photos of our little man.

This was made on Father's Day....just before church.

Out with Mommy at Target...looking like a big boy!!

Wearing Sissy's wig...

And finally one of my favorite photos of Elliott...

Katy snapped this one at therapy one day. While they were waiting, Elliott pushed Baylor all around the room.  I know he is going to play a big part in helping Baylor learn and grow too! I can see definite personality traits in each of my grandchildren. Elliott is determined yet sensitive as well. I look forward to seeing this little one grow up and change the world around him!!

6 comments:

Gina said...

Arlene, oh so sweet! God knew just the right kind of brother that both of them would need!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Aww how sweet they all are! Thanks for sharing the photos! Enjoy the end of the week & have a nice 4th of July!

Terri D said...

Absolutely adorable.

Arlene said...

Gina....how sweet, you are exactly right!!Julie all six are pretty special to me!! I sure am missing little Audrey over in Atlanta. Terri, I could eat them with a spoon as the old saying goes!!

Katy Grimm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katy Grimm said...

I love this!!