Followers

Saturday, August 22, 2015

My Cow Girl

Just call Margaret a modern cow girl. She was so excited when her Aunt Christy who lives in Texas sent her a pair of cowboy boots!

Katy says that Margaret never wants to take them off!

I love the look Margaret! She is quite the little fashionista and comes up with some interesting styles.

I will have Margaret, Baylor and Elliott today while Ben and Katy spruce up their Decatur townhouse to sell it. They have rented it since they moved to Birmingham but have decided they would like to get rid of the responsiblity. Heaven knows they have enough in their plate so please send up a prayer that the townhouse sells quickly!   Kendall and Landon are coming over to see their cousins today and it is always fun for me to see the five of them interact together.  Busy day but a good one!!

7 comments:

Terri D said...

Margaret is adorable, and if I had new cowboy boots like those, I wouldn't want to take them off either!! Have fun with your kiddos today!!

Arlene said...

She wears them well doesn't she Terri!!

Rian said...

I've always loved cowboy boots too! I wore them in Louisiana when I lived there... and of course they're fairly common here in Texas. Great look Margaret!

Mari said...

What a little cutie - a junior fashionista for sure!

Tif @ Bright on a Budget said...

Adorable cowgirl! Tell her that I love her boots!

Tif
www.brightonabudget.com

Tori Leslie said...

Cowboy boots look awesome on everyone, especially her.

Arlene said...

Thanks Mari, Tif and Tori!! I will be sure and pass on the compliments!! And Tori, so glad to see you!! Are you back in Croatia?