Followers

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A Full Mailbox

One of the things I like about getting home from vacation is all the mail that is waiting on me!

As you can see there are no bills included!! I had quite the haul when I got home!


I recently met a cousin online while doing some genealogy.  His branch of the Morris family moved to Michigan in the early 60s to find jobs in the automotive industry. He sent me this Alabama alarm clock which plays the fight song for the Tide! He also sent me a mug to go with my Alabama footies! Those will come in useful on cool Fall weekends. This Saturday the Crimson Tide rolls into Athens, Georgia to take on the Bulldogs. Please pray that Alabama wins or my Georgia family will be all over me!!:)

My sister in law, Lanier, recently became a Jane for Matilda Jane clothing. They have clothing for all age groups from babies to adults. I never was a fan of Matilda Jane until Lanier gave me a cute top as a hostess gift on her recent visit. Well after wearing the top I was sold. I have to admit that I am rather miserly when purchasing clothes for the grands. They grow so fast that I cannot see spending a lot of money for an outfit. So Lanier shared that Matilda Jane has a GLT....a Good Luck Trunk online. Basically it is an outlet and I did find some good buys there. If you have some little granddaughters, you might want to check it out. If you purchase anything online, please use Lanier Grimm#1034 as your trunk keeper. She will appreciate your business. I also purchased a top for myself...

A cute and comfy blue stripe!

And look at this stack of magazines!! I am still looking through them!

I am off today to do errands and to search for pumpkins and mums for my front porch. Landon and I took a walk yesterday and we noticed that lots of our neighbors have their fall decorations on the front porch. I have to keep up!!

4 comments:

Mari said...

You got some great mail! I never heard of Matilda Jane - will check it out.
I don't have anything Fall outside either. I hate to put pumpkins out too early, or they start to rot!

Arlene said...

I put out some mums and a few pumpkins. They seem to last a long time here. Matilda Jane outlet prices are in line with Target in many things but I refuse to pay full price!! Margaret wore her new Matilda Jane dress to school today and she looked so cute.

Tif @ Bright on a Budget said...

That is a great part about coming home from vacation (other than sleeping in your own bed)!!! I never have bills waiting, though. . .I get all of mine online so they follow me wherever I go.lol Love all of your goodies!!!

Arlene said...

Thanks Tif...I felt like it was my birthday!!l