Followers

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Pretty in Pink

Okay...I have not posted any photos of Miss Audrey in a while so Nana has to brag on this beautiful baby!!  It sure is hard being far away and only seeing her every now and then.

I make little Halloween candy buckets for all my grands and I made this one for Audrey.

I found the bucket at TJ Maxx and the sparkly alphabet stickers at Hobby Lobby. As Nancy put it, it is scary and classy!!  I have painted buckets for the older kids, using paint buckets from Lowes but it is always nice to be able to find a bucket that is ready to add stickers to and no mess to clean up!

It is friend day again and we are trying a new coffee/sandwich shop in Hartselle. Tonight we are having a ladies event at the church so I am looking forward to lots of girl time today!

9 comments:

Terri D said...

Audrey is adorable and her bucket is so cute (not scary!). Enjoy your girl time today. I'm having lunch with a girlfriend tomorrow!

Arlene said...

Thanks Terri. Girl time is the best isnt it?

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Yes Audrey is so adorable and cute. I love the bucket you made too. Have fun with the girls.
Take care and enjoy the weekend too.
Hugs, Julie

Mrs.T said...

Oh, Audrey is absolutely beautiful! Her coloring is absolutely gorgeous. And I love the saying on her shirt (or onesie).

Linda said...

Audrey is absolutely precious!!! :)

doodles n daydreams said...

She's a wee cutie sparkly tears and all.

Diana

Arlene said...

Yall are making me a Happy Nana with your sweet comments. She is a keeper!!

Mari said...

She is just adorable! I love the bucket too!

Arlene said...

Thanks Mari...I want to kiss those cheeks!