Followers

Friday, October 23, 2015

Candy Anyone???

Well since tomorrow is the first Saturday in a month that I can sleep in, I am posting tonight!!

I have to say that today's MOPs meeting was one of the best ones we have had in all the years that I have been a mentor.   Mentor, Deanna, came up with all the wonderful decorations. Here she is...our talented girl!!


We were all oohing and ahhing over her work!

These cute cones were filled with black crinkly paper and pumpkin peeps. They were hung on the tree on the food table.


The spooky tree was also decorated with a huge spider and a raven. See if you can find them.

Cute bags for filling with candy.

Open for Business!






We did have some healthy food as well!!


And we made these cute little pumpkins!

I love my MOPs moms and mentors...we have a great group!! My real life and blog friend, Jenn at Sweet T Makes Three is also posting some pictures from our meeting so be checking her blog. You can find it on my blog roll.

18 comments:

Denise said...

Those pumpkins are adorable! What did you use for the curly tendrils?

Denise said...

Those pumpkins are adorable! What did you use for the curly tendrils?

Angie said...

Oh wow, everything looks amazing. I wish we had a MOPS group around here. The closest is 45 minutes away :(

Arlene said...

Denise, those crinkles are just he crinkly paper you buy for filler in gift bags. The ladies purchased it at Hobby Lobby!! Thanks for the sweet comment!!

Arlene said...

Angie...we have a great MOPs group thanks to our wonderful steering team. They put so much effort into making our group welcoming and I must also thank our Church( First Bible of Decatur) who provides the child care as a ministry!!

Mari said...

So, so cute! Some people are so talented in that way!
I've been making cookies tonight. Our MOPS is having a mom to mom sale tomorrow and they asked the mentor moms to make cookies to sell in individual bags. We're hoping for a god turnout.

Linda Eller said...

Everything was so cute and so well put together. The 'good' food looked yummy too!

doodles n daydreams said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful time at MOPS. I must say I love the cute pictures of Audrey Katherine, it's hard to believe she is 5 months old already. Time goes so quickly.

Diana

Arlene said...

Thanks Ladies...would you believe that I woke up at 7 this morning? of course that is an hour later than I usually get up but I was hoping for a good lay in!! I did get my walk in so now I am ready for the day.

Terri D said...

Deanna did an amazing job with the decorations! Very cute!! Well done!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

I love those really cute Halloween decorations. The cones are so nice. How creative and talented of your friend!
I hope you are having a nice weekend.
Julie

Arlene said...

Girls, I admire anyone who comes up with original ideas. I am more of a "steal that idea" kind of girl!! I guess it is one reason I like Pinterest.

Tori Leslie said...

Some people are just so talented. I love her decorations, looks really festive. Ohh and your pumpkins are cute too!

Arlene said...

Thanks Tori...I know, I wish I were more creative!! But I learn from watching others so that is good too!!

Gina said...

What fun! I think I would have pigged out on candy!

Thank you for the Halloween card! I hope no little gremlins will come out of my woods!

*The giveaway actually is on after all. Hope to see you there!

Arlene said...

Going to visit you right now. I made myself make a small bag of candy Gina.lol

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh my goodness! Everything is so cute! Wish I could have seen it in person! Hugs, Diane

Arlene said...

Diane, it was so fun...I love a good party!!