Followers

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Happy Birthday Landon!!

Our oldest grandson is seven years old today! This blonde headed, blue eyed boy won our hearts as soon as we laid eyes on him at Huntsville Hospital. I thought I would share some pictures of him through out the years. It surely reminds me of how quickly time passes!

First trip to Chatsworth to meet Pa and Grandma.

All dressed up for Thanksgiving.

I love this photograph. This was when Margaret was born and Landon was not sure about his mommy holding that baby!! Kendall tells him, "it's ok Bubba".

This photo was made by Aunt Kristi when Landon was visiting Pa and Grandma's farm.

Best cousins....

Tee Ball

Beach Bum

Santa Claus

With Sissy...starting first grade!!  As Dr Seuss so aptly put it, Oh the Places You Will Go. I hope Nana gets to be there to see how your story turns out Landon Man. I love you bunches.

9 comments:

Heather said...

What great pictures! Happy Birthday Landon!

Sandy said...

Oh, to be a grandma! They are all precious. I loved your new curbs too. Sometimes simple is the way to go.

Rian said...

Amazing how fast they grow! Love the pics!

Arlene said...

Thanks Ladies...I cannot believe these older grands are growing up on me!!

Linda Eller said...

He sure is a cutie, and bet he will break many girls hearts one day. They grow tooooo fast!

Arlene said...

Thank you Linda....he does have some girlfriends.lol

Terri D said...

Arlene, he is adorable and looks like he is just always happy. Great photos!

Mari said...

He sure is cute! It's amazing how they change and how fast that time goes.

Arlene said...

Teri and Mari...they do change so much. I can see Kendall turning into a young lady right before my eyes.