Followers

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween


Thanks to Charles Schultz for his cartoon, It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. It is an annual favorite at our house and now our grands are enjoying the tale of Linus and the Great Pumpkin. Having the DVD we can watch it whenever we want in October.

 I hope the rain holds off here for the little goblins that will be out tonight.  I need to get rid of all the candy I bought!!

Also if  you are looking for a good old movie to watch this evening, Meet Me in St Louis, has a great Halloween scene! I also have this movie on DVD and my kids loved it when they were growing up!!

Well Marvin and I are off to spend the day in Tennessee with some friends. Hoping the leaves are pretty up that way!!

6 comments:

Terri D said...

Arlene, hope your day away was good and the leaves were beautiful! Have fun with the trick or treaters tonight!

Linda Eller said...

The leaves in upper East Tn. are beautiful by now, and ours in the southern part are beginning to show their colors too. Hope you had a nice visit and tonight the kiddies have fun.

Arlene said...

Terri and Linda, we say some pretty leaves up on the ridges around Pulaski Tennessee. I will be posting some pics next week. Stopped at a cute bakery and enjoyed some yummy goodies.

Mari said...

Hope you had a fun day and saw some beauty! It's windy and raining here - not good for the kiddos!
We're watching Arsenic and Old Lace with Cary Grant. :)

doodles n daydreams said...

I went as a volunteer to the light party last night at the footy stadium but hubby stayed home with a couple of bags of goodies to give out. He was disappointed no kids came knocking but I'm sure the grandkids will benefit! Enjoy your day out.

Diana

Arlene said...

Mari, for the second year in a row, Halloween was a wash out...this year rain, last year the cold weather. I love Arsenic and Old Lace!! Diana good for you volunteering!! We had lots of candy left over too...what a temptation!