Followers

Friday, October 9, 2015

In the Land of Cotton

Remember this picture that I posted the other day?


Now take a look...


Sorry for the blurriness but it was taken from the car....These are bales of cotton if you have never seen one. This beautiful field has been harvested and quite the yield they got too!!


Only in Alabama do Cotton Farmers use their product to spread the good news!! I had to pull over to take a picture of this bale. White Farms owns the field in front of Priceville Elementary School and they used the bale closest to the school to make an impression on the families who drive by every day on the way to school!!  I posted this photo on my Facebook page and it was very popular!!  Hope you enjoyed seeing a slice of life in NoAla this pretty Friday morning.

6 comments:

Terri D said...

Thanks for showing us the "after" of the field of cotton. How interesting!! I LOVE that they are putting Jesus in front of so many!! Hallelujah!!

Arlene said...

Amen Terri!!

Tori Leslie said...

I love that. Cotton always makes me think of North Texas. Pick Jesus, great message!

Tif @ Bright on a Budget said...

Thanks for sharing! This is sooo neat--I'd never seen anything like it before. I also like the message they're spreading:)

Tif
www.brightonabudget.com

Mrs.T said...

Very interesting! I have seen cotton growing but never saw the end result when it is harvested. Great message too!

Arlene said...

Yes Ladies...that message is one worth passing on!! And I love seeing those big bales of cotton in the fields..glad the farmers had a good year.