Followers

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Nana Bragging...



Here is Landon having some afterschool chocolate milk in the Krispy Kreme cup.
 He had worked hard at school because he was teacher for the day!! Because Landon was the first child in his class to learn his 200 sight words, he got to lead the class.

He even got his photo made with the Principal and Assistant Principal.

Meanwhile in Hoover....

Margaret was off to school wearing her new Matilda Jane dress from Nana. She got to demonstrate her hula hooping skills at gym last week!!

I am off on another weekend trip! Heading to NC to meet up with some of my besties from Nursing School!! This will be the first time all five of us have been together since Nursing School Graduation almost 40 years ago! We were in the June 1976 class at Georgia Baptist Hospital School of Nursing. I am the only one who is no longer practicing my craft.  DaySurgery Nurse, School Nurse, Hospice Nurse and Home Health Nurse will be in the house!! Don't tell the ladies on The View but they all own stethoscopes!!

9 comments:

Sandy said...

That Landon deserved milk in a special cup after all that goodness. He looks adorable with the principals. Have a great weekend with your pals. Sounds fun.

Gina said...

Arlene, I hope I can catch you before you leave. Be extra careful driving to NC. The rain is here and going to get stronger. Flash floods predicted. Maybe you can postpone until another weekend?

Mrs.T said...

Congratulations are in order for Landon, all right! Love that Krispy Kreme mug!

And doesn't Margaret look adorable in the new dress. She looks adorable in anything, of course!

Have a safe and fun trip to NC, Arlene! I detest driving in rain, so I don't envy you. But I'm sure it will be a lovely time with your friends.

Terri D said...

Oh my goodness, those children are adorable!! I can't wait to hear all about your reunion!! How exciting! Safe travels and have a blast!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Arlene the kids are so cute. Have a fun time with your friends this weekend.
Julie

Mari said...

Hooray for Landon! Those kids are so cute!
Enjoy your reunion. I loved your stethoscope comment. I have one too. :)

Linda said...

I don't think The View will EVER live that down!!!
Have fun!! We call nurses 'angels!'

Karen said...

Way to go, Landon!! I want one of those Krispy Kreme cups!!

Arlene said...

Thanks for the sweet comments friends!!