Followers

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Give Thanks


My friends at the Christian and Missionary Alliance posted this reminder on my Facebook page today so I am sharing it with you all. We were members of First Alliance Church in Louisville, Kentucky when we lived there in the early 1980s. We learned so much in that church on Bardstown Road. Our hearts were pricked as we were able to meet REAL missionaries and we heard their stories of what God was doing all over the world.  So today I give thanks for all the places the Lord has taken me in my 60 years, the things I have learned, the people I love and I hope I have many good years left to give God the Glory!

4 comments:

Mildred said...

Holidays bring to mind friends and loved ones from years gone by. Hope your day has been wonderful.

Terri D said...

I know you count your blessings every day (as do I), but Thanksgiving does give us time to pause and really contemplate just how blessed we are and how much gratitude goes to our Lord and Savior! I hope your day has been wonderful, Arlene!

Arlene said...

We had a great day Terri!! And Mildred, thank you for sharing little Carter's fight. I am praying for her. You have such a sweet caring heart for others.

Gina said...

A belated Happy Thanksgiving to you!