Followers

Saturday, November 7, 2015

November Book Box

With Halloween behind us, I changed out my Book Box for the grands.

I love Thanksgiving...the colors, the food, The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!

This is a new Berenstain Bear Book...I love the cover.

The Grands love Arthur and he has a problem this Thanksgiving. Who will play the turkey in the School Thanksgiving Play?

One of my favorite books to read with the children as it focuses on the Pilgrims and the Indians along with some counting for the little ones.

We are off to Chatsworth this morning...in the rain. Marvin and I will take our big Umbrella and our rain boots and take a rainy walk over in the pasture to decide on where we want our little farm house to sit on the site.

Please come back on Monday as I have a special post to share with you all.

6 comments:

Terri D said...

Those books all look great. What a wonderful thing to do for your grands, and I know they look forward to seeing what you have put out for them to enjoy. An excellent way to encourage young minds! Now I can't wait until Monday to hear your news!!

Mari said...

I think your book box is a great idea! I'll be back on Monday!

Tori Leslie said...

I love that idea! My kids loved Berenstain Bears and Authur.

Arlene said...

Thanks Friends...we love to read.

Gina said...

The Turkey Surprise book cover is adorable!

Arlene said...

Sounds kind of like a casserole doesn't it Gina?