Followers

Thursday, November 5, 2015

November is for Thanksgiving



Here is my Thanksgiving Display at the end of my breakfast bar in the kitchen. Sorry for the poor quality of the photo. It was cloudy yesterday and our town house tends to be dark but if I turned on the lights I got a glare!! I need a new battery for my DSL camera and I am using my i phone camera. It does ok most of the time but not yesterday!!

Right now I am working on Where There Are Bees by Prairie Sampler. It is in memory of my Granddaddy T who was a bee man most of his life. I have an old picture of him with his bee hives that I plan to display with the sampler.

Today is Friend Day and we are having breakfast at Cracker Barrel. Then I plan a trip to Hobby Lobby for some supplies for a craft I saw on Facebook.  If I am successful with it, I will post the results here.  I will end the day with my Titus Ladies so today will be a good day!!

10 comments:

Terri D said...

IT is good to have a really busy day now and then, especially with much of it is spent with friends and shopping!! Hope your project turns out so we can see what you made! I love your fall display on the breakfast bar!!

Linda Eller said...

Your fall display is really pretty. Enjoy your lunch with friends and cant wait to see your new creation when it is completed. Happy Day!

Arlene said...

Thanks Ladies...I did another little craft that I will share here at Nanaland. I watched a tutorial on Facebook and amazingly it worked out well.

Gina said...

Arlene, your breakfast bar is so welcoming! I love the autumn touches. We almost went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast but went to IHOP instead. :-)

Arlene said...

Thanks Gina...I had pancakes at Cracker Barrel. Great minds think alike.

Mari said...

It looks so nice! I really like that sampler.

Linda said...

I love The Cracker Barrel!!!! It always smells so good and looks so cozy! I can hang out in one for a long time!!!

Fairhope Supply Co. said...

I drove past Hobby Lobby today and slowed down to think . . . isn't there something I MUST get from Hobby Lobby? It seems like a waste to drive right by without stopping!

Hope you had a fun lunch!

Arlene said...

Mari, I love having seasonal things in my home. Linda, I LOVE Cracker Barrel...in fact I do a lot of gift shopping there. Leslie Anne, I try to avoid Hobby Lobby because I can really drop some cash there!!

Mrs.T said...

I absolutely love the Thanksgiving cross stitch, Arlene!!! I think I am going to have to track down that chart. I would love to stitch that design, but it will not look as perfect as yours. You do such beautiful work!