Followers

Saturday, November 21, 2015

See You Monday

Well as today is a busy day with our Grimm/Roberts Thanksgiving I am just going to say Have a Great Weekend! I still have my dressing to fix along with some Chex Mix and I need to run a few errands along with making sure the guest bath and bedroom are ready for the Canton Grimms.  And a big thank you to my friend, Sharon, for the beautiful Thanksgiving card I received yesterday from NC. It is sitting on my bedside table.  Looks to be a beautiful day here in NoAla but hang on to your hats because winter arrives tomorrow!! Highs only in the 40s! Tis the Season!

7 comments:

Mari said...

Winter has arrived here, with lots of snow!
Enjoy your day!

Gina said...

Have a wonderful early Thanksgiving weekend!

Terri D said...

Looking forward to hearing all about your day!!

Arlene said...

Thanks friends...got lots of cute photos to share.

Angie said...

Enjoy your weekend friend!

Mrs.T said...

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend, Arlene! Looking forward to hearing all about it. See you Monday!

Arlene said...

Angie and Mrs T...it was a very nice afternoon!