Followers

Monday, December 21, 2015

Country Christmas

We had a nice weekend in North Georgia celebrating Christmas with my family. We also had some family pictures made by Cousin Scott of Scott Kuhn Photography.  I am going to share some of the children today.


Miss Kendall standing in the okra patch!


Landon


Margaret


Baylor

Elliott

Baby Audrey was too small for this setting but Scott is working on a photo that he can add to these so I can add all six grands to my Nana Wall.

We are blessed to have some good photographers in the family. Aunt Kristi took these two...


Kendall wearing her Matilda Jane outfit from Aunt Lanny.


This is a favorite of mine. Ben and Elliott...so sweet.

We had some group photos made as well. We had so many people in the photograph that it is going to be hard to choose a group shot. Kids are looking away from the camera, adults blinking etc..but as I told my sister, we were all together and we will take what we can get!!:)

One last picture that Kristi took..


Charles was getting his family's picture made when Kristi snapped this one. Amelia told Charles this was BC..Before Charles.  Good Times!


9 comments:

Heather said...

Those are all fabulous pictures! It's always nice to get family pictures done!

Terri D said...

What great photos!! Your family is beautiful... How nice to have such talented photographers in the family and to have everyone together for photo opportunities like these! Wonderful.

Debby said...

Great pictures. So hard to get a group to cooperate. I just say snap away, what we get is okay. Merry Christmas.

Mildred said...

What a treasure each photo is! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Arlene Grimm said...

Thank you Sweet Ladies....we had a wonderful weekend and these pictures will remind us of that!! Who knew old okra stalks could be a good background!!

Gina said...

Arlene, the children are so beautiful! I can't believe Elliot is so big. I thought he was still a baby! I'm missing a picture of Audrey. And you are beautiful too!

Arlene Grimm said...

Gina, I will post a pic of Audrey tomorrow!!

Mari said...

They turned out so good! What a good looking bunch

doodles n daydreams said...

I love looking at family snaps and you have some really nice ones.
Merry Christmas.

Diana