Followers

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Family Photos

Oh the dreaded family photos...who enjoys having them made? However they are so precious to us as the years go by.  I told my children we were having pictures made, dress as you wish. We did not do matching outfits as Nana did not want to purchase matching clothing for all the grands.:)  I really like a mix of colors and styles. I think that looks more realistic.  So here we go...


This was the best we could do at getting everyone to look and no one's eyes were closed. Baylor is looking down the driveway because my aunt was coming up the driveway in her car just as Scott got ready to snap this one. This is the Marvin Grimm Family minus our two bonus grandsons, Hampton and Hudson.


This is the whole clan including my mom and sisters. I am going to tell Laura that she has to marry her boyfriend, Eron, as he is in the picture too.lol


Charles snapped this picture of our road going in to our farm house site. It was pretty muddy so Charles and Landon stopped here. You can see their shadows. They spent time throwing rocks in the pond while Marvin, Ben, Amelia and Todd walked on in.  Charles said he could hear Pa telling him, "Dont throw rocks in the pond. You will fill it up!"

And here is a close up picture of Audrey since she was not featured in the Okra patch pictures...


She just turned 7 months old! And she is a doll if I say so myself.

Only two more days til Christmas! I think I am ready. I have a few more treats to bake but all my gifts are ready for the Big Day.

12 comments:

Debby said...

The picture came out good. It is so hard to get a good shot. I have found with any photo shoot, if the photographer is someone they know that the picture comes out better. That baby is adorable. Merry Christmas

Arlene Grimm said...

Thank you Debby...I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas. Baylor was looking away but then with his autism, we seldom get one where he is looking at the camera. That is why we were so glad to get the one in the okra patch that I posted yesterday!

Terri D said...

Those are wonderful photos, and you are so right that they gather more meaning as the years progress. What a blessing!! Audrey is adorable! I love the saying on her shirt!

Two more days! I have some candy-making to do tonight and a little baking tomorrow night. The gifts are done, though, so that is a good thing! Wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas!!

Fairhope Supply Co. said...

Absolutely beautiful with faces full of joy!

Whitney Pendell said...

Love your family pictures! My Nana is famous for cutting a girlfriend out of a family picture after my cousin broke up with her. :)

Whitney @ Come Home For Comfort

Gina said...

Hooray - more pictures and Audrey too! She is sooo adorable. Love her top! Do you know where it was purchased? Hannah needs one! :-)

Mari said...

Those are really nice pictures! It's hard to get a good one with that many people and especially kids!
That little Audrey is adorable!

Sandy said...

All of the pictures are wonderful. I was so busy I didn't stop to comment on the grandkids yesterday, but they were all adorable.

Arlene Grimm said...

Ladies, you know I am eating up your sweet comments. Thank you! And Whitney, your Nana is a woman after my own heart. I hate to think of how many family pictures we cannot display because of broken relationships. ( And I looked really good in some of them.lol)

Arlene Grimm said...

Gina, you asked about the outfit. I will ask my sister where she purchased hers. Believe it or not, she had purchased this same outfit for Audrey as a Christmas gift and then saw this picture and had to return it!lol

Tif @ Bright on a Budget said...

Beautiful pictures of you and your family!!!! It's just amazing to see how much your family has grown from when it was just 2 people who fell in love and got married. Love definitely multiples:)

Tif
www.brightonabudget.com

Arlene Grimm said...

thank you Tif...notice my buffalo check shirt!!:)