Followers

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Happy Birthday Elliott

It is birthday week at the Grimm House in Hoover. Margaret was six on the 2nd, Elliott is two today and Daddy is 37 tomorrow. We will be celebrating here tomorrow afternoon!!

What can I say about our sweet Elliott? He is just what we needed. He is so sweet but also mischievous as most little boys are. Where ever he goes, he makes friends. He and Margaret are big buddies. I love to hear him say Marmet. That is how he says Margaret. I could eat him with a spoon!!


Nothing is as sweet as a new born babe.


The Grimm men...


Riding on the Polar Express last Christmas.


One year old..

Taking charge of the hose last summer!!


Some one on one time with Nana and Granpa .


Our big boy...

Birthdays always remind me that time is flying by and I need to cherish each moment with these grands.

5 comments:

Mildred said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Elliott! I know you all will have a fun time tomorrow. (this is my new blog link - had to delete the old one)

Arlene said...

Thank you Mildred!! I added your new blog to my roll!!

The Rusty Thimble said...

Happy Birthday to Elliott
Have a wonderful weekend
Brenda

Arlene said...

Thank you Brenda!! I am making Daddy's caramel cake right now! I am glad his wife let's me make a cake for him. My late MIL did that for Marvin the first year we were married and it hurt my feelings. I was a silly young girl!! Now I wish she could make one for him every year.

Terri D said...

They do grow up so fast! Love the photos!