Followers

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Margaret

Six years ago today we waited all day at Parkway Hospital for the arrival of our third grandchild. Miss Margaret made an appearance that evening and we were smitten right away.

Katy does not like this picture very much but to me it shows the extreme happiness that Ben and Katy felt as new parents. Ben is my strong silent son and he rarely shows much emotion so this picture just makes me smile each time I see it.

She was a beautiful baby.


She was not even two when she became a big sister!

Enjoying a cupcake from Muddys bakery to celebrate the big 2!

Three years old.. this child has always had a beautiful head of brown hair!!

Our mermaid

Christmas 2014

And now a sassy cowgirl!!

And sometimes a sweet princess.

This little one has brought us so much joy and laughter. We never know what she will come up with! I know I will turn around one day and she will be 16! So I am going to cherish each moment with my Marg.

6 comments:

Mildred said...

Happy Birthday to Margaret! She is one of the prettiest and sweetest little girls I know. Does not seem possible she is SIX! xoxo

Arlene said...

Thank you Mildred. It must be the date of birth!:) Hugs to you as you remember your sweet mama today.

Terri D said...

She is definitely adorable and knows what she wants and who she is. A wise young soul!! She is beautiful. Happy birthday!

Mrs.T said...

Happy Birthday to Margaret!!! (And in 2016, she will have a spiritual birthday to celebrate too! I hope that someone wrote it down!) What a sweet girl she is.

Arlene said...

Thnk you Terri...she is a unique little girl!! Mrs T, I got her a Christmas ornament and wrote her spiritual birthday on the back!!I wanted her to remember it!!

Mrs.T said...

Such a special way to help her always remember! What a lovely idea!