Followers

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Its Everyone's Birthday!!

We celebrated Margaret, Elliott and Ben today. It was fun, it was crazy and I only captured a few pictures.


Miss Margaret...like her new glasses? They look so grown up!!


Our not so terrible two...Elliott.


He loved his hat from Nana and Grandpa. We all tried it on and got lots of giggles from this little fella.


Margaret modeling her coat and Ninja Turtle Ear Muffs. She is ready for Winter.


Marvin commented that this crew looked like the Culhanes on Hee Haw. Sadly, only Marvin and I thought it was funny!!


Me and my Birthday Boy...He looks so happy to have his picture made. So proud of the husband and father Ben is to his family.

I am posting tonight because I am off Christmas shopping with my friend, Diane, tomorrow. We are traveling down the road to Cullman, Alabama.

And today was the Big Day...Ruby was taken to the trainer where she will get a year's worth of training. Ben, Katy and the family will go to the site and do training with Ruby about once a week.  So the saga begins. I hope that Ruby will be just what Baylor needs as he grows.

I am partied out! An early night for me this evening.

8 comments:

Terri D said...

Margaret's new glasses are fabulous! Much more grown up than her round ones. You have a beautiful family and how fun to be able to celebrate so many birthdays at one time! Good luck with your shopping tomorrow!

doodles n daydreams said...

I've been having a catch up and it looks like you have had a fun and busy week. I love your Christmas tree, it really sparkles. And wow, that's a lot of birthdays in one week so close to Christmas :) I love Margaret's glasses, what lovely eyes she has. Happy Christmassing!

Diana

Arlene said...

Thanks Terri and Diana. This is certainly a busy time of the year. I try to slow down and enjoy it but it sure is hard.

Mildred said...

Margaret is so pretty and sweet. I love her new stylish glasses. Elliott is growing/changing so fast now. What a nice photo of you and your son. Prayers continue for Ruby/training. Have a wonderful day.

Arlene said...

Thank you Mildred. She is a cutie and that Elliott...they make my heart melt! Katy and Ben are very excited about Ruby beginning her training!

Mrs.T said...

I love Margaret's new glasses, and Elliott's hat is pretty amazing! Continuing to pray for this dear family! Is there any news on the sale of Ben and Katy's townhouse?

Tif @ Bright on a Budget said...

I love your outfit!!! Can I have your shirt and necklace???:) It looks like a wonderful time was had by all. What a beautiful family. Margaret reminds me of myself when I was little, except my glasses weren't cute like hers. I remember when I got them I worried that nobody at school would recognize me with them on.

Tif
www.brightonabudget.com

Arlene said...

Mrs T, sadly no offers on the town house but it only takes one person to look at it and want it!! Keep those prayers going up as I pray every day that it will sell. Oh Tif, I bet you and Margaret did look alike with that gorgeous brown hair. She has embraced her glasses from day one..she is our dramatic grandchild.lol And thanks for the compliments on my shirt and necklace...that is a real compliment coming from you!!