Followers

Saturday, January 2, 2016

A Constant Companion

Baylor and Ruby made the Hoover Sun the week before Christmas! http://hooversun.com/peopleplaces/a-constant-companion1228/

Katy did a great job of explaining Baylor's need for a service dog and hopefully this article will also educate people about autism and its many challenges.  Once again I thank you for your love, concern and prayers for our special grandson.

I am so happy to see all the comments on my Give Away. I love meeting new people in the blog world. Check back on Monday morning to see who the lucky winner is!

 After a week of being "off" I am longing for a normal routine. It has been nice having Marvin here and I have had a break from Nanasitting but I am a creature of habit. This will be my last year with this routine as Marvin plans to retire at the end of 2016. I am sure that a new normal will take some adjusting for both of us.

Have a good weekend friends...will see you bright and early Monday morning!!

9 comments:

Sandy said...

I am so happy about the Golden. I think it will really be good for Baylor. I took a break from everything yesterday and got so much done. I sent Hubby and my son off to Brewton with my mom to get the last of the stuff that either of us would want. So, now it is stuff to just get rid of, but paired down a bunch. I know what you mean about the routine. I dreaded going back to work like the plague each year, but I am secretly ready for my home routine now. So enjoying it!!!

Arlene Grimm said...

Sandy, I know you are enjoying home time. I know I was blessed to be home while Marvin worked hard. I just started an Easter cross stitch...loving the pastel colors.

Terri D said...

That is a wonderful article about Baylor! What a blessing Ruby will be when she is fully trained. Getting back to our normal routines is always good, I'm with you on that! Happy new year!

Arlene Grimm said...

Terri, I feel like the sisters from Little Women when Marmee let them have a week off from chores etc. I even did some cleaning today!!lol I do much better when I have a routine.

Gina said...

Arlene, I am so excited for Baylor. Ruby will add so much pleasure and safety to Baylor's life.

I'm with you. I need routine! We've put Christmas away and I'm waiting a week or so for Valentine's Day.

Tif @ Bright on a Budget said...

Baylor and Ruby are just too precious together. The article is very insightful, and I'm excited for them. Do you have the link for the Go Fund Me page? I didn't see the actual link in the article.

Thanks,
Tif

Tif @ Bright on a Budget said...

Baylor and Ruby are just too precious together. The article is very insightful, and I'm excited for them. Do you have the link for the Go Fund Me page? I didn't see the actual link in the article.

Thanks,
Tif

Arlene Grimm said...

Tif, Ben and Katy got all the money raised in about a week. God is so Good in providing what they needed through family and friends.

Mari said...

That's a wonderful article! Ruby is going to be a huge blessing for all.