Followers

Saturday, January 9, 2016

First Swing Ride

No not for me! But for baby Audrey a trip to the park with Mom and Dad included her first swing ride.

Can you tell she is excited? And she is wearing the personalized bib that Nana got for her. A true Southern Girl!

She is already a Daddy's girl. When she sees Charles, she just lights up. It makes this Nana heart go pitter patter.

On her new alphabet play rug! Gotta learn those letters!

I am so thankful for Facetime and texts...we get to see this little girl growing up in Georgia.

It is a dreary Saturday here with a really cold wind chill day tomorrow. I guess I will wear my long johns to church!! I have plans to clean up my craft room. It is a mess and needs attention. And I am going to be working on a project for friend, Susan. She asked me to redo her Christmas wreath that I did several years ago. It was all blues, snowflakes and blingy. We are going to Purple for Christmas 2016. She gave me all the supplies I need so now I need to get it done. I hope it is as pretty as the blue one!

So off I go...have a blessed day Blog Friends.

7 comments:

Terri D said...

Please be sure to show us the finished purple wreath! Purple is one of my favorite colors! Audrey is adorable and does seem to like the swing...not as much as she likes her daddy, though! Have a blessed weekend!

Arlene Grimm said...

Terri I will do a before and after! I enjoy creating things and Susan trusts me so I just go for it!!!

doodles n daydreams said...

Audrey is such a cutie, she does look like she is enjoying her first turn on the swing.

Diana

Mari said...

I'm looking forward to that before and after. Audrey is just adorable!

Tori Leslie said...

She's such a cutie! Looking forward to seeing the wreath.

Arlene Grimm said...

Diana, I know I am prejudiced but I think Audrey is a cutie too!! We are going to have her for a week in March while Mom and Dad go on a trip. Mari thank you as you have two adorable granddaughters you are a good judge!! Tori, thank you! As to the wreath...I hope yall do not have really high expectations. lol. I am not a professional but I like to "piddle" with things. I have done most of it but waiting until tomorrow to put on finishing touches. I have another project I hope to share on Monday, one that I thought up all by myself.lol. You girls know I am the queen of stealing ideas and running with them.

Gina said...

Hooray Audrey!! Love her little pink hood with bear ears. I hope to see a picture of the wreath when your through working on it!