Followers

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Margaret and Kendall in Matilda Jane

Margaret wore this Matilda Jane dress to church on Sunday and Katy took a photo for Aunt Lanny. You may remember that my sis in law, Lanier, is a Matilda Jane trunk keeper and she GENEROUSLY gave all three of my grand girls some of her sample dresses.  As Lanier said when she saw this picture...a personality dress for a little girl with a Big personality.

And here is Kendall in her MJ outfit.

Really Matilda Jane has clothes for all ages and right now there is a Big Sale in the GLT....Good Luck Trunk.  They are clearing their inventory for spring and this Nana bought several pieces for her own wardrobe. I purchased two pretty sleeveless dresses that I can add a shrug or a jacket to the dress and wear this spring and summer. And they were only $20 each.  So if you have some grand girls to buy for or if you are like me and need some new clothes, check it out at Matilda Jane online.  Unless you know a trunk keeper personally, Lanier would love to be your trunk keeper and her number is 1034. This sale ends on Friday and the GLT will close until the next sale. And if you are not interested in the outlet, the spring release will be online February 1st.

I have to say that I was on the fence when I first saw some of the Matilda Jane styles but I am on board now that I see how cute my grandgirls look in the MJ clothes. And they are so soft and comfy! I also have to say that I have about ten MJ pieces in my own closet now as well!!  I will be wearing a MJ ensemble to my sister's 25th wedding anniversary party this weekend.

Ok, commercial over! I do not want to become one of those bloggers who is always pushing some product. But I know several of my readers might be interested in Matilda Jane. Lanier says her best customers are grandmothers.:) If you purchase from the GLT be sure and read the terms of purchase as it is an outlet.

I am looking forward to a nice day here at home. Thanks for all the sweet comments on my handiwork. I will post another picture when we add the lime green to the wreath. Tomorrow will be my errand day! I will be off to purchase some Bama National Champion tshirts!! We are still celebrating here in Alabama.

12 comments:

Debby said...

I just love their clothes. Some are a little frilly but the tops and dresses are the best.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hope you have a wonderful day Arlene and thanks for your lovely visit!
Julie

Barbara said...

I can definitely see my grand girls in MJs. Thanks for the heads up. Heading over there.

Arlene Grimm said...

Oh I am just checking back for the first time today and three comments already!! Thank you so much! When Audrey wears her MJ I will post pictures of her as well!!

Fairhope Supply Co. said...

Since I have boys, I've never heard of Matilda Jane, but I'm clicking over right now to take a look. Your girls are adorable!!!

Arlene Grimm said...

Leslie Anne, the misses clothes are cute too!

Terri D said...

The girls look so cute in their outfits!! Pretty special. I will go look at the website. I ONLY shop sales and outlets, so you said the right word for me to be interested! Thanks!

Arlene Grimm said...

terri I even ordered a pair of slacks and I seldom to that unless I can try them on!!

Gina said...

Arlene, the girls are adorable! I have visited the website but I'm not sure what a trunk keeper is or does. Does Lanier demonstrate them like a Tupperware rep does?

Arlene Grimm said...

Lanier does do home parties Gina. She brings the clothes so you can see them..it is rather like tupperware.lol. If you order online they like for you to have a Trunk Keeper so they can add you to that trunk keepers list of customers.

Mari said...

So cute! I'll have to check the website out!

Arlene Grimm said...

Mari, Katy sent me a picture of Margaret ready for school in some of her MJ leggings from Aunt Lanny. So glad we have a trunk keeper in the family.