Followers

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Saturday Thought


If you are not familiar with Liz Curtis Higgs, check out her facebook page. She always has an encouraging Scripture posted there. I became familiar with Liz when we lived in Louisville, Ky and she was a local DJ.  She does not take herself seriously and is truly a joyful person.

Well we got a dusting of snow but the roads look clear so we will probably head to Bham around 10 am. I want Ben and Katy to have a nice day out for their 7th wedding anniversary.


It was a warm January evening when Ben and Katy got married.


Me and Ben...


Kendall giving Katy a hug. (Kendall was the flower girl.)

So today we will watch the grands and Mommy and Daddy can have a bit of a break and think back to this day seven years ago!

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Rosey? I am guessing the color is a great color for you. So glad I have company with letting our hair be natural. I think as we get older our skin lightens to match it.
Hoping everyone has a great day.

Latane Barton said...

You make me think of back where I came from... Alabama. Sweet wedding and give my best regards to the anniversary couple.

Terri D said...

Beautiful photos!! Happy anniversary to the lovely couple! I'm sure your will have fun with the grands!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks for the good wishes for the happy couple. We went to Bham without problem and had a great time with the kiddos. Sandy, that rose is one of my favorite colors to wear!!

Fairhope Supply Co. said...

Hope you made it safely to Birmingham. My son said it was pretty icy in spots.

Leslie Anne

Arlene Grimm said...

Leslie Anne, we had a great trip there and back. We have been on that stretch when it was icy so I am glad to report we checked the roads in advance!!

Gina said...

I love looking at wedding photographs. Such a lovely couple! I hope your babysitting went well. No doubt you will sleep well after playing with them!

Arlene Grimm said...

We had so much fun with them Gina. They came up here today to celebrate Katy's mom's birthday and Elliott will be spending a few days with Nana.