Followers

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Silver and Gold


I decided that I could not get rid of all my Christmas bling when the holidays were over. I think January is a silver and gold month so I got some silver and gold Christmas ornaments at the Hobby Lobby after Christmas sale and I placed them in this container that usually holds greenery of some kind. I love the fact that I can still have a little shiny spot in my house. My snowmen are out for January as well and I will show you a picture of them tomorrow.

Speaking of Tomorrow, don't forget to check out my January 1st post and leave a comment for the January Giveaway!! I plan to draw the name this evening right before Downton Abbey!! If you are like me you are looking forward to this last season of our favorite Soap Opera, British style. I have already seen some spoilers online but I am determined to enjoy each episode! And my blog friend, Dawn, at By Sun and Candlelight does a Downton recap on her blog on most Mondays during the Downton Abbey run on PBS. It is always fun to see what other bloggers thought about the latest doings at Downton.

Have a blessed Sunday Friends.

5 comments:

Linda said...

I LOVE your January bling!!! I forgot about Downton Abbey coming on tonight! Thank you for the reminder! Now I'm off to find that post I missed!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Downton Abbey! YAY! I can't wait! Enjoy your day sweet friend. Hugs, Diane

Terri D said...

Your January bling looks great...good idea! I am looking forward to Downton Abbey! Can't wait, but sure hate that it is ending after this season!

Arlene Grimm said...

Girls, I am sitting here waiting impatiently for DA to begin. I am enjoying all the pre show programs. It is kind of like the Super Bowl!!lol

doodles n daydreams said...

My decorations are due to come down on Wednesday, tweflth night. But...we have a youngster coming to visit for a week or two, not staying with us but will be here occasionally, so we'll leave the tree up until he is away home again.

Diana