Followers

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The Big Kids

My oldest grands are really growing up and while I am happy to see them growing and learning, I do miss those little faces that I once knew.

Kendall will be 10 in April and she is already up to my shoulder!!!

She had an ear infection last week and had to go to the doctor. Amelia snapped this picture while they were waiting. Shades of teenager???

Mom purchased a book for her to enjoy on her sick day. Walking and reading is one of Kendall's special skills.

With Mom at the school Valentine party.

Landon Man has started baseball practice!

And when not playing baseball he works on his light saber skills.

Ready for bed. He has such a sweet smile.

I am glad we still have Elliott and Audrey to enjoy. Elliott is two and Audrey will be one in April.  Just another reminder to enjoy each season of life because the days pass by swiftly.

9 comments:

Latane Barton said...

Oh, they grow up so quickly. Yes, I believe that Kendall is a teen-in-waiting. Will be interesting to see how she progresses through the next couple of years.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Aww Kendell is just adorable and grandchildren are the best! I hope you have a nice week.
Julie

Cranberry Morning said...

They're darling, but I know what you mean. I see my grandkids growing up way too fast. I miss their littler selves. xo

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks for cheering me up Ladies. Some days it just seems life is flying by and the old adage the older you get the faster it goes is TRUE.

Mari said...

They really do grow too fast! They're good looking kids and I know they'll continue to be a joy to you!

doodles n daydreams said...

Oh yes, the days go so quickly. My youngest grandchild is 9 and it only seems like yesterday we were bouncing him on our knees.

Diana

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

All of them just good and cute! Smiling with an ear infection? She's also tough!

Terri D said...

Beautiful children, and yes time does fly.

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks friends....I am going to have to buck up I suppose!!