Followers

Friday, March 11, 2016

Another Late Post!!

Here I am again, posting tonight as I have the three older grands here spending the night.  We are heading to Birmingham tomorrow to meet up with Charles and Nancy. We will bring Audrey home with us and she will be here for 8 days. I hope this old Nana is up to the challenge. The older grands are pretty easy as they get their baths, get dressed and even help themselves to chocolate milk from the fridge!!  So lift me up next week and if I am not posting regularly you will know why.  Have a blessed weekend!

11 comments:

Sandy said...

Have fun. I have a feeling little Audrey is going to be smothered in kisses!

Terri D said...

Precious times, and of course, we understand that the grands come first!! Share photos when you can!

Gina said...

I feel your pain and your delight! I will pray for you all especially that everyone sleeps!

Mrs.T said...

You will be in my prayers, Arlene. 8 days is a long time to care for a baby when we're not used to it. I myself know I would not be up to the challenge, but you are younger (and much braver) than I!

Linda said...

You can DO this!!! However, you will be exhausted so I am praying for you! 8 days with a 10 month is a pretty daunting task! Grandmothers are magical though! We can do just about anything for a time!
I will be thinking about you!!! GO, Grandma!!!!!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks for your encouraging words and your prayers. I need both!!

Karen said...

God bless you all. I know you will enjoy the time together!

Mari said...

Enjoy the time! I know it's tiring though and will be praying.

doodles n daydreams said...

Oh lucky and brave you. I will certainly pray and hope you and Audrey have a wonderful time together.

Diana

Arlene Grimm said...

Diana, we had fun but it was tiring. Babies were given to young moms for a reason!!:)

Betsy Brock said...

You will have so much fun...and building memories. Enjoy!