Followers

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Audrey

Well I totally forgot to post anything last night. I think this week of babysitting is catching up with Nana.  So this morning I will post some pictures of our sweet baby doll. She is really an excellent baby.

Ready for bed, sitting with Grandpa.

Taking a picture for Mommy and Daddy.

And though she does not look too happy about it, she does have some Irish blood running in her veins. We had to dress up for lunch at Steak and Shake with the BFFs on Thursday.

Today we will be doing laundry and packing all the things that came to Nana's house with Audrey.  Have a good weekend friends.

7 comments:

Mari said...

I'm glad you had such a nice week with that sweetie!

Linda said...

You are a good Grandma!! Hope you get to sleep late soon!!!

Terri D said...

She is so adorable! Get some rest now!! :)

Gina said...

Oh so sweet! She does remind me of baby Hannah!

Arlene Grimm said...

Well Audrey is back with her mom and dad and tomorrow just may be a pajamas day for me!!

Heather said...

She is such a cutie! I'm sure you had lots of fun with her. Enjoy a relaxing day today!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thank you Heather. I enjoyed my time with this precious baby but I am reminded of why YOUNG people have children.lol