Followers

Monday, March 14, 2016

Berean Baskets

If you are like me, finding time to sit down and write a note or letter can be so overwhelming that while you have good intentions, it never gets to the mailbox.  I am involved in several ministries at church and I enjoy keeping in touch with  the members and visitors. I have found a way that works for me and I want to share it with you.

Berean Baskets offers a nice selection of Christian post cards for all occassions. They are priced right and with only a postcard stamp you can save a bit on postage as well.


Here are some I received in a recent order. See that pear made out of the "fruits" of the Spirit? You all may remember that I am a big lover of Pears in my home decor so I could not pass this post card by. I believe these all came in the 25 count packages.  So as soon as I get to the post office and purchase my post card stamps I will be in the note sending business. Just the other day a friend told me that she loved the Psalm 23rd post card I had sent to her over a year ago. It was a pretty picture of sheep grazing in a meadow with a Psalm 23 overlay.   Post cards only require a message that  is short and sweet! And who doesn't enjoy getting snail mail? Berean Baskets is a company I am proud to recommend. They provide a great product at a great price and ship them out right away. If I have your address I may just be sending one of these your way!!

8 comments:

Gina said...

Arlene, those are lovely! I haven't seen postcards in a while (not counting the ones you get from the dentist saying it's time! I don't want one of those!!)

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

That's a great idea to use post cards. I'm good about writing notes, but then bad about actually finding the stamp and getting it in the mail!!! You'd think the mailbox was 40 miles away over hot coals.

Linda said...

I used to send postcards all the time!! Not so much any more.....
How is it going with your granddaughter??

Arlene Grimm said...

Gina, I totally agree about the postcards from the dentist!lol Leslie Anne, I do send notes too but I find this is the easiest way to send a prayer through the mail! I am trying to be more intentional in that area. Linda, Audrey is a wonderful baby. She sleeps good and only cries if she is tired, hungry or needs a diaper. I think I might just make it.

Terri D said...

What a wonderful idea! I will go explore their website!!

Arlene Grimm said...

Terri, they do have a multitude of products! I need to look at some of the toys for the grands.

Mari said...

I'm going to have to check them out. Thanks for the tip!
Glad all is going well with Audrey. :)

Arlene Grimm said...

Mari, I tend to forget that Berean Baskets has a lot of items on their site as I tend to go there just for cards. I need to check out the kids toys.