Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Darling South

My blog friend, Tif, at Bright on a Budget introduced me to this cute new business, Darling South.  This company offers some cute "southern" shirts at a very reasonable price.  I ordered two shirts to wear this summer.  And being the classy person that I am, I took pictures of them in my bathroom! I need to get one of those old sewing forms to use for my blog! But until then, here you go!

You all know I pride myself on my homemade biscuits so I had to get this one. It is a slouchy oversize tee. I ordered a medium and it was fine for me. However, it is cut rather low in the front so I am wearing a tank under it.  I will be wearing this tomorrow morning when I head to Bham to pick up my Margaret and Elliott. It is Margaret's spring break so she and Ell will be coming to stay with Nana and Grandpa until Friday.

This tee is a bit longer and more fitted. It is a pretty cherry red with no orangey tones which is my definition of a perfect red.  I have my eye on a cute baseball shirt that says, But first Sweet Tea. Maybe next month. :)

Thanks Tif for sharing this neat online shop!!

And don't forget that April 1st is my give away! Come back on Friday to leave a comment and enter the fun giveaway. I will announce the winner on Monday.

7 comments:

Mari said...

So cute! I have a friend from Kentucky who would love this!

Mildred said...

Cute and unique shirts.

Tif Nichols Fannin said...

Aww, love what you picked out! These shirts are perfect for you, friend:) And I've been keeping a secret. There may or may not be a blogger shirt releasing from Kentucky Brewed Tees (DS's sister company) soon!!!

Tif
www.brightonabudget.com

doodles n daydreams said...

These tees are so cool. Lucky you being able to wear red, I find the older I get the more careful I have to be with colour.

Diana

Arlene Grimm said...

Well I have on my biscuits shirt this am and I LOVE it...so comfy. Tif I will be on the look out. Like I said, The baseball shirt is calling my name too!! Diana, my closet tends to look like a witch lives here as it is filled with black so I like to perk it up every now and then with royal blue and red. Red has always been my favorite color but only a cherry red!!

Terri D said...

Those are SO cute! I'll have to check out the website. I love wearing comfortable t-shirts and even have a few I wear to work. The true red is lovely, by the way. Good choice! I wear lots of black and dark colors so red is a great pick-me-up color!

Arlene Grimm said...

Terri, some shirts with phrases seem a little "too young" for me but not the ones from Darling South.