Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The Grands

Everything is going well with Miss Audrey but this Nana is pooped so as I lay her down, I will just do a short post of pictures.


The Priceville Rays is Landon's team this year. We love the name as it was my daddy's first name.  The boys were getting their team picture made before the season starts. A lot of laughter resulted with the little men discovered you could see their "themed" underwear through the white pants. They will be purchasing some tightie whities  before they play their first game.


This picture just cracked me up....are they trying out for future Zoolander movies?


While it looks like Margaret got a bob, her hair is just pulled back in a pony tail.


Every toy in the grands room was pulled out!


Don't tell Elliott that I have his cars!

I am thankful that every thing is going smoothly this week!

6 comments:

Sandy said...

They are all adorable. I would be needing the whole next week to rest up.

Mari said...

They are so cute! I know you're having fun, but are tired too.

Arlene Grimm said...

Yes it is mid week and I can see that next week will be recovery week!:) She is an excellent baby and such a love bug.

Heather said...

So cute! Enjoy the rest of your time with her!

Terri D said...

Adorable children! Precious times!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Heather and Terri!