Followers

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Autism Awareness Day

Just popping in this morning to remind everyone that today is Autism Awareness Day. So if you see someone wearing blue, they might just be wearing that color to honor someone they know who is on the Austism Spectrum.  Grandpa and I will be wearing blue today for our Baylor Man but we will also be wearing Blue "Rays" teeshirts as we will be at the Ball Park this afternoon to see Landon play baseball.   Yes, it is that time of the year again when Kendall and Landon have plenty of games for the grandparents to attend.   It looks like it will be a beautiful day and the people in Priceville are glad that they made it through the storm on Thursday eveniing with no deaths or injuries. Some property was damaged but the clean up has started and power outages were restored.   We are always weather aware here in the South in the Springtime. Have a good weekend friends and do not forget to leave a comment on my April Giveaway! I think we all could use some time coloring our cares away!! I will be back on Monday to announce the winner and share some pictures of our mini family reunion in Birmingham that took place yesterday.

7 comments:

Mildred said...

Thinking of Baylor, especially today.
So happy the weather will be pleasant for today's ball game.

Arlene Grimm said...

Thank you Mildred. We are reminded of Autism all year long but Baylor is hanging in there thanks to the prayers of sweet people like you!

Gina said...

Hooray for Baylor! You and Mr G are such loving grandparents. ♥

Terri D said...

Keeping your sweet Baylor in my thoughts today. Good luck to your athletes in the game today! Keep us posted please!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks for your sweet words Gina and Terri!

Mari said...

Baylor is blessed to have you two in his life - and I know you are also blessed by him!
I have a blog I think you would like. Betsy from My Five Men has triplet sons who are autistic. I think they are 19 or somewhere around that age. She is a sweetie and posts about many things, but does post about life in her autism world at times.
http://myfivemen.blogspot.com/

Arlene Grimm said...

Mari, I alread when to look at this sweet blog. Will be adding it to my blogs to read!!