Followers

Monday, April 18, 2016

My Guilty Secret

I love the flavored popcorn from Kernel Kullman in Cullman, Alabama. I do not get to the store very often( which is a good thing!).  Thursday afternoon the BFFs traveled to Cullman to do some birthday shopping for Audrey. We had lunch at All Steak, then wandered the Warehouse district, where Kernel Kullman is located.

Kernel Kullman can be found online so you too can try this deliciousness. My favorite blend is the one pictured, called Dorothy. It contains all the flavors mixed up. The lady behind the counter told me that the new best seller is Birthday Cake, which is like the most decadent Kettle corn ever.  I have to say I love the Cinnamon and Banana flavors best.   I have to go back to Cullman on Thursday to pick up Audrey's gift  and it is going to take all of my self discipline to avoid this wonderful shop.

9 comments:

Mildred said...

I've never tasted the flavored corn but it sure looks and sounds delicious. My theory is that if you are going to be near there, you SHOULD pick up some more corn!

Arlene Grimm said...

Mildred I was hoping one of you girls would encourage me to do so!:)

Nonnie said...

I've never seen colored popcorn, but I think the kids would love it!

Arlene Grimm said...

Oh Nonnie, they have all kinds of flavors...it is just delish.

Terri D said...

Oh my goodness, that sure does look delicious! Your guilty secret is out now, Arlene, so flaunt it all you want! LOL Enjoy, my friend.

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Terri, I will!LOL

Linda said...

There used to be a popcorn shop in Manitou Springs, CO I would stop at every time we were up there on vacation! I LOVE the stuff!!!!! Thanks for the mention about getting it online!!!

Arlene Grimm said...

Linda, it is a bit expensive for me for an everyday treat but now and then I will splurge for it. It is delicious and so fresh.

Debby said...

Mmmmm. Sounds really yummy.