Followers

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Not so Wordless Wednesday

I wanted to title this Wordless Wednesday but I just could not do that. Isn't this the sweetest picture? Audrey is going to read up on the parenting methods that Mom and Dad plan to use!:) She has grown so much in just a month.  It is hard to believe that she will be one year old on May 8th.  We are planning to attend her birthday party and we will also take part in a special Korean first birthday custom.

Now I am off to the courthouse to pay for Car Tags. I am hoping I am there early enough in the month to avoid the lines!! Then home to do some ironing and cleaning. I am thankful that I am home to do all these things!

11 comments:

Heather said...

What a cute picture. She is such a little cutie!

Sandy said...

She is a beauty!
And yes, it is great to be home. Keeping house...I really like it.

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks ladies...And Sandy I am living the dream~

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Don't let her read that book! It's like letting the other team see your play book! Haha! Cuteness.

Nonnie said...

Awwwwww. Sweet, sweet pic of a darling girl. So, did you just recently retire?

Arlene Grimm said...

Yes Leslie Anne, big mistake!! And Nonnie i have not worked in about 10 years now. But I still appreciate the freedom of being home to take care of all the little things that crop up, like car tags.:)

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Aww she is beautiful and sweet. Hope you had a nice day. Enjoy the rest of the week! :)

Mari said...

That is such a sweet photo - she is adorable!

Linda said...

Home routines are the best! Your photo needs no words!!! Precious!!!!!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thank you friends. We got to facetime with Audrey last night and while I enjoy that, I just want to pick her up and give her hugs and kisses!

Terri D said...

ADORABLE!! Oh, I am looking forward to retirement!