Followers

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Stampin

 One of my MOPs moms is a representative for Stamp it Up. She has been very generous with her time and her supplies enabling our MOPs group to make and place cards in some Sunshine Bags we did for a local charity. Laura is one compassionate and talented young lady. So when she invited me to join her Facebook page, Southern Stamp Queens, I did so right away. I love all sorts of crafts but I am at the point in my life where I do not want to have to organize and store any more supplies. Laura has made stamping easy for me because she provides the supplies, the place and the instruction. All I have to do is show up at her class and make cute cards for a very reasonable fee.  This month we made Mother's Day cards.

Three cute Mothers Day cards for only $5.  I would pay at the minimum $2 a card in the stores.  And these are handmade with love!! The card on the left is just says Hello so you could write Happy Mother's Day Inside or you could use it for a note card.


These tea cups are so sweet!!  And I learned some stamping tricks that will make the next class even more fun for me.

This one was my favorite.

I did not know you could stamp flowers and then punch them out!!

It was a fun evening. My friend, Deborah, lives just up the road from Laura's church where the class was held so she joined me at Fairview for crafting.  I also met some other sweet ladies who attend  Southern Stamping Queen classes.  Next month Father's Day Cards will be on the agenda and I will be going back for more stamping fun.

8 comments:

Heather said...

That sounds like so much fun! And the cards are so cute! So much better than buying them in the store.

Mari said...

They are so cute! I used to do a lot of card making but don't have time anymore. It's fun though and such a nice card for someone to get.

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Heather and Mari! I really enjoyed a crafting evening.

Terri D said...

Arlene, the cards are all wonderful! What fun! Thanks for sharing!

Arlene Grimm said...

Terri, I do not need any new craft supplies to keep up with so I enjoyed using Laura's!!

Mildred said...

The cards are so creative. I love them all.

Gina said...

Arlene, your cards are so sweet! I recognize some of those stamps! The price of store bought cards is outrageous! Your homemade cards will surely be a treasure to the lucky recipients!

Arlene Grimm said...

Gina, I really enjoyed stampin it up!!