Followers

Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy First Birthday to Audrey

Yesterday, Baby Audrey turned one.  We were so fortunate to get to see her over the weekend and we will be going to her birthday party in Georgia on Saturday. Here are some pictures made by talented photographer, Victoria Nielson.

I could eat her with a spoon!!

Charles said she was not a happy camper at the photo shoot because she had four molars coming in at the same time!! Poor Baby.

Cake makes everything better!! And those eyes...Nancy says that these were just a sneak peek. Audrey got her photograph made in a traditional Korean outfit as well so I cannot wait to see that one.  We are so blessed to have this little one in our family. Grandchildren are truly the reward for not killing your teenager!!:)

12 comments:

Heather said...

She is adorable! Happy Birthday Audrey!

Sandy said...

Adorable! I love your comment that grandchildren are the reward for the teen years. In that case, Paul Allen's future children should be spectacular!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Happy Birthday little one! What wonderful photos...she is truly a Princess! Hugs!

Terri D said...

Audrey is so adorable, and I can't tell she was teething. Gorgeous eyes. Looking forward to seeing a few more as you get them!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY. Many blessings on a beautiful little girl.
Marion and Family

doodles n daydreams said...

Love your comment about the teenager, haha. It's hard to believe this little cutie has turned one. Lovely photos.

Diana

Mari said...

Oh my - she is just beautiful! Happy Birthday to her!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thank you all so much! I love to show pics of my grands.

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

What a sweet, sweet baby! I can't wait to see her photos in her Korean outfit. Please show those to us when you get them!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous pictures. Be sure to share the Japanese dress photo also. She is just sweetness itself.

Debby said...

She is adorable.

Arlene Grimm said...

Yall are so wonderful to wish my baby a happy birthday. Leslie Anne, I finally saw a picture of her in her little Korean outfit and it was so cute. I will definitely share it soon.