Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

We Have a Winner!!

Congratulations to Mrs T!! I was so happy when I pulled her name out of all the entries for the Vera Bradley make up bag. Mrs T and I have been online friends for many years. We met on a home making forum that was started by our internet friend, Kelli.  That was such a fun spot as we would all check in each day and write a brief note about what we were doing around the house that day. This was when forums were popular and blogs were still something new.  Mrs T, I will get that in the mail this week!!  Thanks to all who commented. I am really enjoying this year of giving!!

And now for some Nanaland pictures...

This boy is killing it at the ball field this year. He even had a homerun the other night. And I still love the fact that they are the RAYs....as it was my Daddy's name. It just makes me smile.

And he has a sense of humor too. We often call him Lando and he thought it was neat to pose by Mommy's car and show her that it is the Lando mobile.

And here is Miss Audrey....she will be one on May 8th. She is still not walking but is almost there. I think she just needs to build up her confidence a bit.

I am heading to Birmingham today to sit with the boys while Ben and Katy attend a meeting with Baylor's teacher. Children with special needs have an Individualized Educational Plan and it determines a lot about the services they will get in public school. It will also decide the  direction of Baylor's future in school. Please say a prayer for Ben and Katy today as it is nerve wracking and they want to be the best advocates for Baylor.

Have a blessed day friends!!

9 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Congrats to Mrs. T! Your grands are so adorable. I hope the day goes well! Hugs, Diane

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Diane...my blog family has really encouraged and supported Ben and Katy on their Autism Journey!!

Sandy said...

That sweet Audrey is getting cuter everyday as all are:)
Be thinking of Baylor.

Mrs.T said...

Wow, Arlene!!!! I just checked in here. How very exciting! I never expected I would win. Thank you!

Loved the pics of Landon and oh, that Audrey!! She may be the most adorable baby I have ever seen!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Congrats to the winner of your giveaway. Your grandchildren are so cute. I hope you have a nice day and week and a Happy Mother's Day! :)
Julie xo

Terri D said...

Prayers lifted daily for your loved ones and the challenges they have. Hope the meeting goes well. What fun pictures and that adorable little girls will be walking real soon, I bet!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks for all your sweet comments. We are going to get to see Audrey on Saturday! We get to babysit for a bit while Charles and Nancy attend a memorial service. And Mrs T...I hope you enjoy the make up bag..it is big enough to use for just about anything.

Barbara said...

The pictures are so cute. Love those grandchildren.

Mari said...

Congratulations to Mrs T and thanks to you for another sweet giveaway. I love the pics of the grandkids - so cute!