Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Flamingos

Posting tonight as I am off to breakfast tomorrow with Deborah while Susan is visiting the South of France.

This is Felix Flamingo, the giant flamingo pool toy at the Roberts home. Kendall is taking a break from swimming.

I was at the Hartselle Rec all by myself as Amelia could not get away to paint last night. I took her flamingo to her home so she could paint it there. Here is my flamingo...I named her Amy Farrah Flamingo. Amy Farrah Fowler is one of my favorite characters on Big Bang.

She will keep watch over the back hallway for the month of July.  Next month's project will be a Boll of Cotton.

Hope you all have a great day!! Think Pink!

6 comments:

Sandy said...

I just love your flamingo, and a boll of cotton will just be perfect for next month. Have a great day.

Terri D said...

You are having so much fun with these cut-outs!! What a great idea! I love the flamingo (and the big pool toy, too!). Yours looks like a professional piece that you purchased from Hobby Lobby, already painted and ready to hang. Love it!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Ladies...I enjoy painting and try not to be too OCD.

Mari said...

You are so talented! I love the flamingo pool and yours too.
We like Big Bang Theory too, and of course Amy Farrah Fowler.

Heather said...

I love the flamingo and the name. Big Bang Theory is one of my favorite shows!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Very cute and perfect for summer.