Followers

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

My Favorite Cleaning Tool

I had heard about Scrub Daddy for a year or so before I gave in and purchased a package of three at Bed, Bath and Beyond.  Well after trying them I was hooked.

So when QVC offered a Scrub Daddy Todays Special Value, I was on board. ( I tucked one into Lanier's gift basket!).

I am excited to try this new lemon scent scrub daddy in my kitchen. One of the things I like about scrub daddies is that there is no odor. They do not hold food particles and they stand up next to my sink so no sour water smell that comes with many sponges.  Scrub Daddy works great on my glass cooktop. It does not scratch and can be used on non stick cook ware as well.  I also use a Scrub Daddy in the bathroom for my fiberglass shower inserts....cleans without scratching!

This is a new product so I thought I would give them a try. I am not sure I can be won over from my smiley Scrub Daddy.

And another new product that works great on my iPad, iPhone and macbook.

I was reading Thrifty Decor Chick's blog yesterday and I noted that she also has a liking for Scrub Daddy. They really are cute, work well and they last a long time. So if you have been on the fence about yet another cleaning product, give Scrub Daddy a try. And if you wait until August 1st, you might have a chance to win some here on my blog. ( Spoiler Alert!):)

5 comments:

Heather said...

I have heard from others that they love Scrub Daddy too. I might have to give it a try!

Terri D said...

I've not tried these, but will sure give them a look-see next time I'm at Publix! Thanks for the review!

Mari said...

I'm a recent convert to scrub daddies too. Our pastors wife told me I had to try them and I agree with everything you said!

Arlene Grimm said...

Ladies, I plan to put my Scrub Daddies to work today in my kitchen. It has gotten away from me and it is time to whip it back into shape.

Barbara said...

It is new to me. I'll have to get some. Thanks for the heads up.